[html]<center>Frequently Asked Questions</center>[/html]
Do I need to pay for this service?
- Nope, it is completely FREE!
How long is my email address active?
- Your temporary email ID is active for you forever until you delete it, access the website from a new device, or delete your browser cookies. All emails are deleted from the system after becoming 24 hours old.
Do I have to manually delete emails I receive?
- No, all emails are automatically deleted from our servers after 24 hours (1 day). If you would like the email to be deleted immediately after you are done with it, you will need to click the 'Delete' button at the top of your inbox. Otherwise, if you do not delete the email, or just delete your email address, our systems will automatically delete the email after the 24 hour period.
How long do I need to wait before my email will arrive?
- Sometimes, there can be a delay because the email servers get swamped with tons of emails coming in. Just try again after a few minutes (leave the page open to refresh) and it should come through. Most emails (99.9%) will make it to your Sneaky Mail inbox in 1-2 minutes.
Can another user have the same address as me?
- Once a new address is created, it is tied to your IP address for a period of one week. After this timeframe, it can be used by anyone again.
How many email addresses can I create?
- There is no limit of how many email IDs you can create. However, you can only have one address active at a time. Additionally, we also limit the creation of email addresses per IP address every 24 hours. This helps prevent abuse of the service.
What domains are currently used by the site?
- Currently, the domains in use for receiving temporary emails are @snkymail.online - @sneakymail.click - @snkymail.info - @snkymail.click - @snkymail.lol - @snkymail4me.site - @snky-mail.online
- You have the option to pick your own username/domain upon visiting the site but can choose to be given a random sneaky address by clicking on the "Random" button.
- Also note that since this is a temporary email service... the domains offered will change over time.
What is are some good uses for a Sneaky Mail address?
- For programmers to test the functionality of email part of the developed applications. They no longer need to create special test email inboxes. In Sneaky Mail, they are ready right away.
- When you need to keep your personal data and privacy from suspicious websites and services, and to protect your personal mail from unwanted messages and junk mail. By using Sneaky Mail you will no longer have to worry about it. Online privacy is now a huge concern for everyone. A sneaky email address is a good protection against these possible dangers.
- For each site or associated services, which is not important to you, or you may only use once.
- For temporary registration on forums, mail listings to receive subscription protected content
- On any non-trustworthy place on the internet
- Registration in social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
More questions will be added and/or updated as needed.